Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Omkar Reddy <om...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/02 15:39:03 UTC

[CLIMATE]Internship Poster Presentation

Hey dev@,

I hope everybody are doing awesome! Recently I had to give a poster
presentation in my university regarding my project that I had worked on
during my summer break. I presented OCW and podaacpy datasource here and
people were really impressed the work that we are doing @Apache. The way
everybody works remotely and collaborate as a community.

You can find my poster here[0].I know the poster is a bit clumsy since I
made at the last moment(:P). A big cheers to every contributor that has
been contributing to Apache Open Climate Workbench.

Thanks,
Omkar.

[0] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8-8okKAU7dSTEFZRUYyV1g4U00/view

Re: [CLIMATE]Internship Poster Presentation

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Very nice Omkar! Cool stuff and thanks for sharing.

-- Jimmy