Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Bummer <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/28 12:24:07 UTC

Shared file system masterslave in Window

I'd like to try the shared file system masterslave in window.
I have two brokers (brokerA, brokerB). They were setup in one machine with
different port numbers.
In Broker A:
 <amq:persistenceAdapter>
      <amq:journaledJDBC  dataDirectory="F:/sharedspace/amq" />
 [...]
In Broker B:
 <amq:persistenceAdapter>
      <amq:journaledJDBC  dataDirectory="F:/sharedspace/amq" />

So I ran the first broker ok then, I ran the second one, it gave me the
following error.

JournalPersistenceAdapterFactory - Journal is locked... waiting 10 seconds
for the journal to be unlocked.

What did I do wrong ?
The shared file system masterslave isn't supposed to run on windows ?
Eventually I will try to run them on the different pc but I should be able
to run
the Shared file sys. masterslave on one machine ??

Thanks in advance.