Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Thomas Nadeau <tn...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/08 15:00:15 UTC

Podling Report: February 2018

Community:

I've posted the latest podling report here for your review:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=75966486

Please take a look at this as soon as possible and either edit or comment
on my proposal.  We need to get this to our mentors today. Apologies for
the last minute posting.

--Tom

Re: Podling Report: February 2018

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
No report is expected by Aria Tosca at this time
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2018