Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@apache.org> on 2016/09/24 18:58:21 UTC

Next Release

Hi Guys,

In the spirit of release often (~1x per month), I would like to execute
another release in about a week (next Friday/Saturday). Any objections?

If not, would you prefer that this release be 0.1.1 or 0.2.0?

Darin - If the initial submodule refactor is completed by then, it would be
a great addition to the release. If not, we will plan to roll it into the
October release.

Thanks!

Ellison Anne

Re: Next Release

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
I am cool with someone else playing the RM role, lets plan for a release
early next week in time for October incubator report.

Re: Next Release

Posted by Walter Ray-Dulany <ra...@apache.org>.

Re: Next Release

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@apache.org>.

Re: Next Release

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Re: Next Release

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 30/09/16 14:42, Ellison Anne Williams wrote:
> I don't mind taking it once more (in a row) as our last release was quite a
> production - I would like to try and get a clean release under my belt ;)
>
> Also, I think that it would be good for a non-mentor committer to take the
> next release for learning purposes (since the mentors are already pros).

I wouldn't count myself as a 'pro', but yep, good plan.

Hopefully you can check the website instructions work for you on a clean
run through this release.

Regards,
Tim

Re: Next Release