Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org> on 2004/11/26 17:38:19 UTC

Bug? Strange behaviour in handling sitemap components.

Hello.

I've got the following sitemap:

<==========
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<map:sitemap  xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">

   <map:components>

     <map:transformers default="xsltc">
       <map:transformer name="pattern"

src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.PatternTransformer"
                        logger="sitemap.transformer.pattern">
         <parameter name="groups" value="true"/>
       </map:transformer>
       <map:transformer name="lexer"

src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.LexicalTransformer"
                        logger="sitemap.transformer.lexer">
         <parameter name="localizable" value="true"/>
       </map:transformer>
       <map:transformer name="parser"

src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.ParserTransformer"
                        logger="sitemap.transformer.parser">
         <parameter name="flatten" value="true"/>
         <parameter name="recovery" value="true"/>
         <parameter name="localizable" value="true"/>
       </map:transformer>

       <map:transformer name="extparser"

src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.ExtendedParserTransformer"
                        logger="sitemap.transformer.extendedparser">
       </map:transformer>
     </map:transformers>
   </map:components>

   <map:pipelines>
     <!-- main pipeline -->
     <map:pipeline>
       <map:match pattern="">
         <map:generate src="index.xdoc"/>
         <map:transform type="xslt" src="xdoc2html.xsl">
           <map:parameter name="contextUrl" value="{global:contextUrl}"/>
         </map:transform>
         <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
       </map:match>
     </map:pipeline>

   </map:pipelines>

</map:sitemap>
==========>

index.xdoc and xdoc2html.xsl are working fine with xsltproc, so it's not
a xml problem:

If I don't put the type="xsltc" in the map:transform, cocoon send an
empty page in the browser (without an error in logs). With this
parameter, all works fine.

If I don't put the map:component sitemap entry, the rendered page is
correct in any case (with or without the parameter).

Does someone encounter the same behaviour? I didnt' found the problem in
bugzilla, should I create a bug?

Rgds.

Re: Bug? Strange behaviour in handling sitemap components.

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.
Aurélien DEHAY wrote:

Ok, forget this post, xslt*c* doesn't transform the xdoc with the xsl
file correctly.

Rgds.