Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gerald Fernando <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/08 08:46:57 UTC

xml+wicket component

Hello Friends,
i am Gerald Anto Fernando,since past 7 days i have started to learn Wicket.
As I am debut to wicket,please forgive me if i ask any small questions.

shall we bind the data from xml file into wicket component.
If it possible please give me some models.

   Thanking You,

Gerald Anto Fernando,
Chennai

Re: xml+wicket component

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Yes.

2. Displaying the rows in a wicket table is a separate problem for
which you can find multiple copy-paste examples here:
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/repeater/

**
Martin

Re: xml+wicket component