Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2011/10/17 22:08:05 UTC

Re: [OT] JspServlet - Unexpected behavior, possible bug...

Re: [OT] JspServlet - Unexpected behavior, possible bug...

Posted by "Mark H. Wood" <mw...@IUPUI.Edu>.
In addition to enriching the community (which helps *you* when we all
treat it as the norm) and helping out others who may come along with
similar problems, explaining how you worked it out gives you a chance
to show how clever you were. :-)

Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.