Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Birendar Waldiya <bw...@cisco.com> on 2006/05/17 17:26:50 UTC

RE: HSSF has not 'HSSFRowllStyle' to set row style?How to set row sytle?thanks

Hi Michael,
First of all that a lot for replying , as I rarely get any reply .

The Issue is not creating xls , I am using POI api to read a excel sheet
that that data with String and Date

There is no problem with string , but the problem is with date column

Lets say I have a column  "Sales Order Date"  and there are 10 rows with
some dates in say DD-MON-YYY

Column -->  COL1   COL2  COL3  SalesOrderDate   COL$
Data   ---> ABC 	 JKL   200    23-May-2005     ITALY