Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/23 14:16:19 UTC

[wicketstuff] Unable to build wicketstuff-jasperreports due to missing com.lowagie:itext:jar:2.1.7.js2

I'm in the process of upgrading our application and need to build
wicketstuff, but the build fails due to a missing dependency
"com.lowagie:itext:jar:2.1.7.js2" which is not in Maven central. Where
does this dependency come from?

Martijn

Re: [wicketstuff] Unable to build wicketstuff-jasperreports due to missing com.lowagie:itext:jar:2.1.7.js2

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16719901/what-are-the-dependecy-need-to-be-added-for-jasperreport-5-0-1

I think this is related to the issue.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
It appears that jasperreports has the dependency with the wrong
version number (which doesn't exist in Maven Central).

Bad bad jasper!

I'll fix it with a dependencyManagement section for itext to 2.1.7
(without .js2).

Martijn