Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Damian Lęcznar <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/17 13:28:02 UTC

Dynamic reconfiguration max-clients.

  Hello,
I have such strange question whether it is possible to dynamically
reconfigure parameter max-clients without breaking the connection? Do
you have some ideas as done in apache, I was very grateful.
Best regards

Re: Dynamic reconfiguration max-clients.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 7:28 AM, Damian Lęcznar
<da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hello,
> I have such strange question whether it is possible to dynamically
> reconfigure parameter max-clients without breaking the connection? Do you
> have some ideas as done in apache, I was very grateful.
> Best regards

This is a question for the users list, not the development list:

http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

(You can raise MaxClients up to the current ServerLimit during a
graceful restart)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com