Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by lv <lv...@live.cn> on 2013/05/24 11:42:20 UTC

How to close a web service dynamically

I use cxf under spring framework to create some web services .
These web services are created from java code.
But I need to close a web services dynamically.
How to do it?

Thanks.

Re: How to close a web service dynamically

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Server.stop() basically can do it.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang