Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/07 07:00:32 UTC

Re: is there way to push stream of updates to Zeppelin dashboard as they come in ?

Hi Moon,
I don't see any websocket connection from the code you sent so I wonder how is
it getting push updates?
Thanks,Kant

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 4:27 AM, moon soo Lee moon@apache.org
wrote:
Hi,

Regarding push update result,

https://gist.github.com/granturing/a09aed4a302a7367be92

can be an interesting example. Which push update map from tweet stream.

Thanks,

moon

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
I explained the workflow a bit more on the other thread.
The front-end react to what the server is sending to him. (through
websocket)

So in the end it's more of a processing issue and
Zeppelin-server/Interpreter communication one.
If you could tell more about the stream updates (technology-wise) you are
talking about, we could maybe help you more with it.
Maybe it would need a special interpreter, maybe you can use an existing
one, maybe an interpreter needs to be modified to handle that case.

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Corneau,

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kant,

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moon,
When I receive the events through a websocket from a server how can I use
Zeppelin charts (The charts that get generated after running a sql command per
say) to display it ?
Thanks,Kant

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 8:02 AM, moon soo Lee moon@apache.org
wrote: