Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Jones, Claude" <cj...@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com> on 2003/04/04 04:44:04 UTC

Get a list of Connection Pool and DBConnections

Hello,

Is there an API class that I can make to get a list of Connection Pools and
DBConnections.  I am trying to build a JMX application that allows me to
create new Connection Pools during time.  I look at the
TurbinePoolBrokerService and the TurbineDB classes but they do not return a
list of DBConnections.  Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Claude Jones.

RE: Get a list of Connection Pool and DBConnections

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
You will want to take a closer look at Torque, commons-dbcp, and
commons-pool.