Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Ivan Volosyuk <iv...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 15:11:08 UTC

[DRLVM] ipf initial support (interpreter mode)

Hi All,

DRLVM now builds and run (interpreter mode) on IPF with HARMONY-2004.
The patch should cause no changes on other architectures.
Currently, in interpreter mode everything works fine but GC. GC fails.
I'm investigating this issue.

--
Ivan

Re: [DRLVM] ipf initial support (interpreter mode)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
yay!

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> Fixed. Now DRLVM works on IPF in interpreter mode with gcv41.
> Started running smoke tests and its passing one by one... well, it is
> time to rest...

Well done -- sounds like you deserve it.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: [DRLVM] ipf initial support (interpreter mode)

Posted by Ivan Volosyuk <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Volosyuk <iv...@gmail.com>.
Mikhail,

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Great news!
The time when x86 changes can affect IPF build is come :)

Ivan, have you tried gcv4?

On 11/1/06, Ivan Volosyuk <iv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> DRLVM now builds and run (interpreter mode) on IPF with HARMONY-2004.
> The patch should cause no changes on other architectures.
> Currently, in interpreter mode everything works fine but GC. GC fails.
> I'm investigating this issue.
>
> --
> Ivan

Mikhail Fursov