Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/06/11 13:43:47 UTC

(Re: [RT] IRC vs. Skype)

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Now that I think of it, what about a "cocoon-federation" mailing list
> where we Lenya+Forrest can discuss common issues? Probably it would
> suffice to make a virtual list that  will post to both forrest+lenya
> communities.

+1 I think that the intended collaboration on Doco would benefit a great
deal from such a virtual (or real) list.

I CC'd lenya dev on this reply ;-)

Ross

Re: (Re: [RT] IRC vs. Skype)

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 09:43 -0400, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >
> >> Now that I think of it, what about a "cocoon-federation" mailing list
> >> where we Lenya+Forrest can discuss common issues? Probably it would
> >> suffice to make a virtual list that  will post to both forrest+lenya
> >> communities.
> >
> > +1 I think that the intended collaboration on Doco would benefit a great
> > deal from such a virtual (or real) list.
>
> sounds like a splendid idea, +1
>
> only thing left to figure out is whether this is possible and what it's
> name should be

+1 Nicola thanks for that proposal. :)

To the name I like the  "cocoon-federation" mailing suggested by Nicola.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"