Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Ondřej Hoferek <on...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/27 01:31:48 UTC

Accents-insensitive search with LARQ

Hi all,

I would like to use the full text search with LARQ for accent-insensitive
matching. I.e. pattern {?literal pf:textMatch "laska"} should also return
literal "láska žije".

I know that in Lucene, there is a class ISOLatin1AccentFilter which can be
used while building/querying the index. However, I don't know how to use it
from within LARQ.

Is there any way to achieve my goal?

Best regards,
Ondrej

Re: Accents-insensitive search with LARQ

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@gmail.com>.
On 27/10/12 00:31, Ondřej Hoferek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to use the full text search with LARQ for accent-insensitive
> matching. I.e. pattern {?literal pf:textMatch "laska"} should also return
> literal "láska žije".
>
> I know that in Lucene, there is a class ISOLatin1AccentFilter which can be
> used while building/querying the index. However, I don't know how to use it
> from within LARQ.
>
> Is there any way to achieve my goal?

Hi Ondrey,
look at the LARQ sources and in particular at how IndexLARQ is used.

That class has a couple of constructors which takes as a parameter a
Lucene analyzer.

Please, try to see if those helps you.

Paolo