Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Anu S <an...@in.abb.com> on 2014/08/07 07:28:38 UTC

RE: [ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD 4.0.0 released, adds support for C++11

Hi,

I am looking for some help. We are using XML parser in our code which is basically using xerces dlls and functionalities. Please look into the attachment which gives a picture about the dependencies used. After installation , I will get the following dlls in my LIB folder which helps to register my own dll. Please look into the Lib attachment file.

We are migrating all the projects to VS2012. If I compile my dll with these xerces dlls(above mentioned), it is getting compiled but not getting registered in ProgramFiles(x86) which is my project installation path. We are using Windows2012 server and Widows 8. So I tried to compile with xerces-c-3.1.1 and icu4c-53_1-Win32-msvc10 binaries. Now also I am able to compile but not able to register my dll which is basically using xerces dlls. Even I tried to take the latest xsd .msi which is having xerces binaries but which is of no use. Please help us to resolve the issues asap. Looking for your positive reply. Thanks.