Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 13:35:33 UTC

Notification of the Woden M7 release vote

Earlier today I requested votes on woden-dev [1] to approve our candidate
driver for the Woden Milestone 7 (M7) release.  This note is to inform the
IPMC of this vote and invite interested members to review the driver and
vote if they wish.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-woden-dev/200702.mbox/%3cOFA26D0624.06A220EF-ON80257281.0007B2D1-80257281.000C78F7@uk.ibm.com%3e

regards,
John Kaputin

Re: Notification of the Woden M7 release vote

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Notification of the Woden M7 release vote

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me