Posted to users@maven.apache.org by er...@bell.ca on 2005/02/22 22:49:43 UTC

Genapp Plug-in - Add dependencies to project.xml

Hi,

I use the Genapp Plug-in to generate a project from a custom template.
I've defined a new parameter that asks the user to enter the database he
wants to use (currently, only mysql and hsqldb are supported).

If the user chooses mysql for example, I would like to add the mysql
connector jar dependency into the project.xml file and some properties
in hibernate.properties. Can I do that? If, yes, how?

Thanks,

Eric