Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io> on 2019/11/07 20:49:29 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] - Upgrading from Spring 4 to Spring 5

+1

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <ud...@apache.com>.
@Naba, Thank you for this.

I think we have identified quite a few PR's (I think we could name
around 5 ppl who have started this).

The intent is to align the versions with verified BOM versions. THAT
should hopefully help this exercise be simplified.

--Udo

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Jason Huynh <jh...@pivotal.io>.
+1