Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Toby Hobson <to...@btinternet.com> on 2008/05/17 17:26:57 UTC

Using t5-components

Hi

I'm looking at the t5-components project and I am trying to use the PagedLoop component. I've added the commons and contrib dependencies and the repo to my pom.xml and they are now on my classpath. But when I try to use

        <li t:type="t5components/PagedLoop" source="images" value="photo">
            ${photo.name}
        </li>

Tapestry complains that it can't find a component called "t5components/PagedLoop". Do I have to somehow tell T5 where to find the new components?

Thanks

Toby

Re: Using t5-components

Posted by zack1403 <za...@gmail.com>.
Toby,

You should just be able to add the following to your pom.xml in the
appropriate places:

<repository>
			<id>t5components</id>
			<name>T5Components Maven Repository</name>
			<url>
				http://87.193.218.134:8080/t5components/maven-repository
			</url>
		</repository>