Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/03/26 01:41:58 UTC

Please add me to the "developers" group

I am doing some small work with Derby and may want to open bugs and
submit patches from time to time.  With this in mind I'd like to be
added to the "derby-developers" group as suggested by the Jira instructions.

Thanks!

David

Re: Please add me to the "developers" group

Posted by David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM>.
OK, thanks, I misunderstood what was required for me to submit patches.
I'm already signed up, so I'm good to go.

David

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.