Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by dontze dontze <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/22 01:00:16 UTC

multiple cloudstack-mgmt.local shown, how to delete those?

To install cloudstack on raspi 4, I follow this instruction https://rohityadav.cloud/blog/cloudstack-rpi4-kvm
After install, I notice multiple cloudstack-mgmt.local like below picture
https://imgur.com/5ZLCKqi
Why so many cloudstack-mgmt.local ? How to delete those?

Re: multiple cloudstack-mgmt.local shown, how to delete those?

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.
I think there should be only one.

I am running the management server on RPI4 in one test cluster. However the nodes are x86_64.

Rafael