Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/11 02:23:34 UTC

EOF for Flash based user profile, private messages, dashboard, room list

Hi,

can we remove the flash based user profile editing, user private messages,
search, dashboard and room list ?

In other words: Nothing except the room itself stay flash.

It just does not make a lot of sense to refactor the entire timezone
handling with having a semi broken Flash application, or trying to fix
anything inside of those components knowing that it will won't be released
anymore in OpenMeetings 3.0.

If anybody is keen to compare functionality you can always run a 2.x build
somewhere login and compare the UI.

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: EOF for Flash based user profile, private messages, dashboard, room list

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
done http://svn.apache.org/r1512970

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: EOF for Flash based user profile, private messages, dashboard, room list

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK. Will do it later today

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: EOF for Flash based user profile, private messages, dashboard, room list

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I would vote for clean up

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: EOF for Flash based user profile, private messages, dashboard, room list

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.