Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2007/09/10 23:11:38 UTC

pretty print response request/response

Another question today: Is there an easy way to pretty print the xml
request/response with proper xml formatting? I don't see any
capabilities to do this in Abdera or Axiom which seems odd. I'm guessing
I'm overlooking it.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: pretty print response request/response

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
FYI... http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/custom-writers.html

- James

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.