Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@apache.org> on 2021/11/01 07:00:27 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RIP-26] Improve Batch Message Processing Throughput

+1

Erik <er...@163.com> 于2021年11月1日周一 上午11:38写道:

回复: [VOTE][RIP-26] Improve Batch Message Processing Throughput

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.
+1, nice feature, keep care for this feature.

--
Best Regards :-)

Re: [VOTE][RIP-26] Improve Batch Message Processing Throughput

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.