Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 07:08:02 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.4

Result passes with:

[4] +1 (cschneider, dkulp, cibsen, hadrian)
[0] -1
[1] +0 (bvahdat)

The artifacts will be released to the public maven repo immediately,
followed by the ASF site and mirror and the public announcement.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test and vote.
Hadrian

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.4

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
It won't propagate to the mirrors until tomorrow though.
Hadrian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great thanks!

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.4

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.