Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vibhor_Sharma <vs...@gryphonnetworks.com> on 2007/04/13 21:09:22 UTC

Interoperability issues while using DOT NET client

Hi
   I have developed the web services using axis21.1.1 and they work fine till the time i use axis2 generated stubs.

I tried testing it with the Dot Net based client and i get errors.

Are there special considerations that have to be taken while writing an interoperable code?

Thanks
Vibhor

RE: Procedure to report bug to axis2

Posted by "Chau, Hoang" <Ho...@adp.com>.
         Thanks Amila for pointing it out.  Actually, I am wondering how
the xmlbeans binding find all the references.  The Axis1.4 also has no
problem generating code from the same wsdl.

         Hoang

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
in your wsdl you have the following imports,

<s:import namespace="http://www.irs.gov/a2a/mef/MeFTransmitterServiceWse.xsd" />
<s:import namespace="http://www.irs.gov/efile" />

So in adb if you do not specify a schemaLocation it tries to get the
schema from the uri given in the namespace itself
but in this case
http://www.irs.gov/a2a/mef/MeFTransmitterServiceWse.xsd
 is not linked to a proper xsd file.

On 4/16/07, Chau, Hoang <Ho...@adp.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much.
>
> Hoang

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Procedure to report bug to axis2

Posted by "Chau, Hoang" <Ho...@adp.com>.
Thank you very much.

Hoang

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

RE: Interoperability issues while using DOT NET client

Posted by Peter Gylling Jørgensen <Pe...@frv.dk>.
As long as you don't require any kind of SSL, there should be no issues of not automatically writing interoperable code unless of course the WSDL file isn't conforming to required standards :-)

Each client should be capable of handling the webservice based upon the WSDL file alone.

I manage two webservice solutions based upon axis2 version 1.1.1 and I know of tree different client solutions connecting without any problems. All client code is generated based upon the WDSL file I have provided to the client developers.

\pgj