Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Bali <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/28 13:16:20 UTC

[m2] Image link when creating a site?

Hi,

I'm trying to add a image link to my site descriptor but the image is
not added. I've tried the following:

<menu name="Links">
  <item name="image1" href="http://maven.apache.org"
img="http://maven.apache.org/images/logos/maven-feather.png"/>
   <item name="image2" href="http://maven.apache.org"
src="http://maven.apache.org/images/logos/maven-feather.png"/>
</menu>

I also would like to have a image at the same level as the default
"created by Maven"-image is it possible to add such a image in the
site descriptor so I won't have to modify the  generated .html files?

Kind regards,

Roland

Re: [m2] Image link when creating a site?

Posted by Roland Bali <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rohnny, great tip!

/Roland

Posted by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com>.