Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/18 18:14:04 UTC

0.1.3 rough road map

Currently 3 issues are slated into the 0.1.3 release (3 issues from this
release remain undone)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP/fixforversion/12339563

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-45
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-38
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-46

I am considering adding these issues into the road map

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-55
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-50
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-57

This issue for pub sub likely needs a wider discussion and a design doc. If
anyone is interested in taking the lead on this this is a good chance to
help our without having to commit to coding anything: (The result can be
the wiki)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-55

Please comment/vote on issues that you think are interesting. I will likely
set the 0.1.3. release date 2 months out from 0.1.2.

Re: 0.1.3 rough road map

Posted by Русак Максим <ma...@yandex.ru>.
Let's include 50 and 55 into roadmap too. There are extremely interesting tasks and there are a lot of time before 0.1.3