Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 03:28:10 UTC

What is causing this? wsdl error: XML error parsing WSDL from http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl on line 13: Mismatched tag

Error

wsdl error: XML error parsing WSDL from
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl on line
13: Mismatched tag

Error

wsdl error: XML error parsing WSDL from
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl on line
13: Mismatched tag

Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings Module
Configuration

Re: What is causing this? wsdl error: XML error parsing WSDL from http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl on line 13: Mismatched tag

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com>.
woohoo.
I got it. It's only taken me two days :-)  hahaha

I read somewhere else that I needed to create a specific user, in
openmeetings, for the moodle user, and add them to a user group.
Soon as I did that. I'm in.

Thank you so much for your very kind help and your patience.

Now - I can get on and see what else needs fixing :-)

Thanks again Maxim

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com>.
ok,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I tried to add an activity to Moodle, and when I try to save it, I get that
message and it fails.

If I put that string directly into the browser - I get this

*type* Exception report

*message***

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented
it from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: File
&quot;/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp&quot; not found
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.handleMissingResource(JspServlet.java:335)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:301)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
	org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.renderView(AbstractAgent.java:119)
	org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.processListService(ListingAgent.java:201)
	org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:277)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
	org.openmeetings.servlet.outputhandler.ServletRequestExFilter.doFilter(ServletRequestExFilter.java:49)
	org.red5.logging.LoggerContextFilter.doFilter(LoggerContextFilter.java:77)

*note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/6.0.32 logs.*

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.