Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sergiy Zuban <s....@gmail.com> on 2014/04/29 22:54:21 UTC

Re: Please add Perl client on your wiki

Could someone please update Perl client information at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients#Clients-Perl

1.  GZIP and Snappy compression supported
2. Update formatting to match other clients formatting:
 - make Maintainer/License bold
 - convert author's name to a mailto: hyper link

Thank you.

--
Sergiy Zuban

Re: Please add Perl client on your wiki

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Done, let me know if you want more changes.

Tim