Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/01/22 21:18:35 UTC

[Brian Behlendorf ] false alarm, will try again tomorrow night with IP address move

Other stuff took precedence, so the move will be done tomorrow night
instead.  Thanks.

	Brian

AW: emacs mode to autoindent velocity macros

Posted by Gunter Miessbrandt <mi...@ixtern.de>.
yes i need one too, because i am not familiar with lisp to write a own emacs
mode

Gunter

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> writes:

> Richard Piper <rp...@med.usyd.edu.au> writes:
>
>> Is anyone aware of a emacs mode that will auto-indent velocity macros? I dont
>> seem to be able to get this to work in sgml-mode for emacs 20.7 (suse 7.2)
>
> Brian Leonard just contributed a VTL mode which provides font-lock,
> but indentation isn't available yet.  It would be a great
> contribution, if anyone is offering.

This is in Velocity CVS, btw.

Re: emacs mode to autoindent velocity macros

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.