Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/10 14:16:38 UTC

Re: 答复: [DISCUSS] Apache Flink 1.2.0 RC0 (Non-voting testing release candidate)

Hi,

this depends a lot on the number of issues we find during the testing.

These are the issues I found so far:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5379 (unresolved)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5383 (resolved)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5382 (resolved)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5381 (resolved)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5380 (pending PR)

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
RC1 creation is in progress ...

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
RC1 creation is in progress ...

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I would like to do a proper voting RC1 early this week.
From the issues mentioned here, most of them have pull requests or were

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I would like to do a proper voting RC1 early this week.
From the issues mentioned here, most of them have pull requests or were

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

re: some questions about submit flink job on flink-yarn

Posted by "huangwei (G)" <hu...@huawei.com>.
Hi Till,

Thanks very much ! It's helpful.

HuangWHWHW
2017/1/16

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Huang,

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Huang,

Posted by "huangwei (G)" <hu...@huawei.com>.
Hi Till,

[...]

2017-01-14 09:24:35,585 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -  Current user: admin
2017-01-14 09:24:35,585 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -  JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM - Oracle Corporation - 1.8/25.112-b15
2017-01-14 09:24:35,585 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -  Maximum heap size: 406 MiBytes
2017-01-14 09:24:35,585 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -  JAVA_HOME: /opt/huawei/Bigdata/jdk1.8.0_112/
2017-01-14 09:24:35,587 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -  Hadoop version: 2.7.2
2017-01-14 09:24:35,587 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -  JVM Options:
2017-01-14 09:24:35,587 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -     -Xmx424M
2017-01-14 09:24:35,587 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -     -Dlog.file=/srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/containerlogs/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001/jobmanager.log
2017-01-14 09:24:35,587 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -     -Dlogback.configurationFile=file:logback.xml
2017-01-14 09:24:35,587 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -     -Dlog4j.configuration=file:log4j.properties
2017-01-14 09:24:35,587 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             -  Program Arguments: (none)
2017-01-14 09:24:35,589 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-01-14 09:24:35,589 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Registered UNIX signal handlers for [TERM, HUP, INT]
2017-01-14 09:24:35,591 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - remoteKeytabPrincipal obtained admin
2017-01-14 09:24:35,592 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - YARN daemon is running as: admin Yarn client user obtainer: admin@HADOOP.COM
2017-01-14 09:24:35,596 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Loading config from directory /srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/localdir/usercache/admin/appcache/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001
2017-01-14 09:24:35,598 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: jobmanager.rpc.address, 9.96.101.32
2017-01-14 09:24:35,598 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: jobmanager.rpc.port, 6123
2017-01-14 09:24:35,598 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: jobmanager.heap.mb, 256
2017-01-14 09:24:35,598 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: taskmanager.heap.mb, 512
2017-01-14 09:24:35,598 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots, 1
2017-01-14 09:24:35,598 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: taskmanager.memory.preallocate, false
2017-01-14 09:24:35,599 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: parallelism.default, 1
2017-01-14 09:24:35,599 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: jobmanager.web.port, 8081
2017-01-14 09:24:35,599 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: security.keytab, /home/demo/flink/release/flink-1.2.0/keytab/user.keytab
2017-01-14 09:24:35,599 INFO  org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading configuration property: security.principal, admin
2017-01-14 09:24:35,608 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.security.JaasConfiguration           - Initializing JAAS configuration instance. Parameters: /srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/localdir/usercache/admin/appcache/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001/krb5.keytab, admin
2017-01-14 09:24:35,609 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.security.SecurityUtils               - SASL client auth for ZK will be disabled
2017-01-14 09:24:35,824 INFO  org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation               - Login successful for user admin using keytab file /srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/localdir/usercache/admin/appcache/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001/krb5.keytab
2017-01-14 09:24:35,825 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.security.SecurityUtils               - Hadoop user set to admin@HADOOP.COM (auth:KERBEROS)
2017-01-14 09:24:35,936 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - YARN assigned hostname for application master: 9-96-101-251
2017-01-14 09:24:35,936 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - keytabPath: /srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/localdir/usercache/admin/appcache/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001/krb5.keytab
2017-01-14 09:24:35,938 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - TaskManagers will be created with 1 task slots
2017-01-14 09:24:35,938 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - TaskManagers will be started with container size 1024 MB, JVM heap size 424 MB, JVM direct memory limit 424 MB
2017-01-14 09:24:35,943 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Trying to start actor system at 9.96.101.251:38785
2017-01-14 09:24:36,336 INFO  akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger                                  - Slf4jLogger started
2017-01-14 09:24:36,438 INFO  Remoting                                                      - Starting remoting
2017-01-14 09:24:36,547 INFO  Remoting                                                      - Remoting started; listening on addresses :[akka.tcp://flink@9-96-101-251:38785]
2017-01-14 09:24:36,551 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Actor system started at 9.96.101.251:38785
2017-01-14 09:24:36,551 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Actor system bound to hostname 9-96-101-251.
2017-01-14 09:24:36,554 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Setting up resources for TaskManagers
2017-01-14 09:24:36,554 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - TM:remoteKeytabPath obtained hdfs://hacluster/user/admin/.flink/application_1483499303549_0043/user.keytab
2017-01-14 09:24:36,555 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - TM:remoteKeytabPrincipal obtained admin
2017-01-14 09:24:36,555 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - TM:remoteYarnConfPath obtained null
2017-01-14 09:24:36,555 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - TM:remotekrb5Path obtained null
2017-01-14 09:24:36,932 WARN  org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader                       - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
2017-01-14 09:24:36,945 WARN  org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.shortcircuit.DomainSocketFactory       - The short-circuit local reads feature cannot be used because libhadoop cannot be loaded.
2017-01-14 09:24:36,949 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Adding keytab hdfs://hacluster/user/admin/.flink/application_1483499303549_0043/user.keytab to the AM container local resource bucket
2017-01-14 09:24:37,085 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.Utils                                   - Copying from file:/srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/localdir/usercache/admin/appcache/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001/e2943789-d80a-4abd-8ae9-2fc14cb1fd03-taskmanager-conf.yaml to hdfs://hacluster/user/admin/.flink/application_1483499303549_0043/e2943789-d80a-4abd-8ae9-2fc14cb1fd03-taskmanager-conf.yaml
2017-01-14 09:24:37,258 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Prepared local resource for modified yaml: resource { scheme: "hdfs" host: "hacluster" port: -1 file: "/user/admin/.flink/application_1483499303549_0043/e2943789-d80a-4abd-8ae9-2fc14cb1fd03-taskmanager-conf.yaml" } size: 878 timestamp: 1484357077250 type: FILE visibility: APPLICATION
2017-01-14 09:24:37,265 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Creating container launch context for TaskManagers
2017-01-14 09:24:37,265 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnApplicationMasterRunner             - Starting TaskManagers with command: $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -Xms424m -Xmx424m -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=424m  -Dlog.file=<LOG_DIR>/taskmanager.log -Dlogback.configurationFile=file:./logback.xml -Dlog4j.configuration=file:./log4j.properties org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnTaskManager --configDir . 1> <LOG_DIR>/taskmanager.out 2> <LOG_DIR>/taskmanager.err
[...]
2017-01-14 09:24:37,318 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.webmonitor.WebMonitorUtils           - Determined location of JobManager log file: /srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/containerlogs/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001/jobmanager.log
2017-01-14 09:24:37,318 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.webmonitor.WebMonitorUtils           - Determined location of JobManager stdout file: /srv/BigData/hadoop/data1/nm/containerlogs/application_1483499303549_0043/container_1483499303549_0043_01_000001/jobmanager.out
2017-01-14 09:24:37,378 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnJobManager                          - JobManager akka.tcp://flink@9-96-101-251:38785/user/jobmanager was granted leadership with leader session ID None.
2017-01-14 09:24:37,561 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.webmonitor.WebRuntimeMonitor         - Starting with JobManager akka.tcp://flink@9-96-101-251:38785/user/jobmanager on port 35699
[...]
2017-01-14 09:24:37,641 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Trying to associate with JobManager leader akka://flink/user/jobmanager#-640052308
2017-01-14 09:24:37,647 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Resource Manager associating with leading JobManager Actor[akka://flink/user/jobmanager#-640052308] - leader session null
2017-01-14 09:24:37,648 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Requesting new TaskManager container with 1024 megabytes memory. Pending requests: 1
2017-01-14 09:24:37,654 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Requesting new TaskManager container with 1024 megabytes memory. Pending requests: 2
2017-01-14 09:24:37,654 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Requesting new TaskManager container with 1024 megabytes memory. Pending requests: 3
2017-01-14 09:24:37,655 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Requesting new TaskManager container with 1024 megabytes memory. Pending requests: 4
2017-01-14 09:24:38,693 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Launching TaskManager in container ContainerInLaunch @ 1484357078692: Container: [ContainerId: container_1483499303549_0043_01_000002, NodeId: 9-96-101-177:26009, NodeHttpAddress: 9-96-101-177:26010, Resource: <memory:1024, vCores:1>, Priority: 0, Token: Token { kind: ContainerToken, service: 9.96.101.177:26009 }, ] on host 9-96-101-177
2017-01-14 09:24:38,694 INFO  org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.ContainerManagementProtocolProxy  - Opening proxy : 9-96-101-177:26009
2017-01-14 09:24:39,189 INFO  org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.AMRMClientImpl         - Received new token for : 9-96-101-251:26009
2017-01-14 09:24:39,189 INFO  org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.AMRMClientImpl         - Received new token for : 9-96-101-32:26009
2017-01-14 09:24:39,189 INFO  org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.AMRMClientImpl         - Received new token for : 9-91-8-160:26009
2017-01-14 09:24:39,190 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Launching TaskManager in container ContainerInLaunch @ 1484357079190: Container: [ContainerId: container_1483499303549_0043_01_000003, NodeId: 9-96-101-251:26009, NodeHttpAddress: 9-96-101-251:26010, Resource: <memory:1024, vCores:1>, Priority: 0, Token: Token { kind: ContainerToken, service: 9.96.101.251:26009 }, ] on host 9-96-101-251
2017-01-14 09:24:39,202 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Launching TaskManager in container ContainerInLaunch @ 1484357079202: Container: [ContainerId: container_1483499303549_0043_01_000004, NodeId: 9-96-101-32:26009, NodeHttpAddress: 9-96-101-32:26010, Resource: <memory:1024, vCores:1>, Priority: 0, Token: Token { kind: ContainerToken, service: 9.96.101.32:26009 }, ] on host 9-96-101-32
2017-01-14 09:24:39,217 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnFlinkResourceManager                - Launching TaskManager in container ContainerInLaunch @ 1484357079217: Container: [ContainerId: container_1483499303549_0043_01_000005, NodeId: 9-91-8-160:26009, NodeHttpAddress: 9-91-8-160:26010, Resource: <memory:1024, vCores:1>, Priority: 0, Token: Token { kind: ContainerToken, service: 9.91.8.160:26009 }, ] on host 9-91-8-160

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Huang,

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Huang,

Posted by "huangwei (G)" <hu...@huawei.com>.
Dear All,

2017-01-13 15:28:27,402 ERROR akka.remote.EndpointWriter                                    - dropping message [class akka.actor.ActorSelectionMessage] for non-local recipient [Actor[akka.tcp://flink@9.96.101.177:39180/]] arriving at [akka.tcp://flink@9.96.101.177:39180] inbound addresses are [akka.tcp://flink@9-96-101-177:39180]

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.