Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com> on 2019/10/09 22:41:41 UTC

Jenkins

Has anybody checked on Jenkins lately.  It doesn't seem to be pushing nightlies.

Not sure if this was disabled intentionally I seem to remember discussion about this.

--andy

Re: Jenkins

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
I also vaguely remember nightlies breaking and we just shut a bunch of it
off to make it shut up.

It was also publishing nightlies of weird stuff that has been out of the
trunk for 3+ years, iirc.