Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ABAPGUY <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/09 07:49:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.59 : mod_proxy error caused by rewrite ?

Hi all .
is this just a re-write > mod_proxy error ?
We have the following rules in our Apache Reverse
Proxy :

RewriteRule ^/sap/(.*) https://<itshost>:8443/sap/$1
[P,NC,L]
RewriteRule ^/scripts/(.*)
https://<itshost>:8443/scripts/$1 [P,NC,L]
ProxyPass /scripts https://<itshost>:8443/scripts
ProxyPass /sap https://<itshost>:8443/sap
ProxyPassReverse /sap https://<itshost>:8443/sap
ProxyPassReverse /scripts
https://<itshost>:8443/scripts

One page proxied from the backend creates the folowing
long URL which causes mod_proxy to error out (an
example) :
/scripts/wgate/zpzxx/~flNlc3Npb249VFM0OlNBUE5UVDAxOjAwMDEuMDAwMS5lMDgyMTU3NS5hM2RhJn5odHRwX2NvbnRlbnRfY2hhcnNldD1pc28tODg1OS0xJn5TdGF0ZT0yODY5Mi4wMDEuMDIuMDI=
(with some POST data)
mod_rewrite.log shows the URL being generated
correctly but mod_proxy doesn't like it .
What is needed in the rewrite rules to make mod_proxy
happy ?

Regards
Daniel