Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by La...@WellsFargo.COM on 2002/11/12 19:54:16 UTC

Upgrade to new Xalan and Xerces library

Hello:

I am currently using old Xalan-Java implementation (1.*) along with Xerces
1.0.3 I want to upgrade to the latest Xalan/Xerces version. Can anyone
suggest me of possible ways to accomplish this task ..

I think the obvious option available is to upgrade the Xalan/Xerces related
(i.e. transformation) code to conform to the latest version. I also wonder
whether upgrading to new library is possible without having to make any
changes in the existing code.

Thanks much.
Kaushik.