Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com> on 2011/05/09 18:08:37 UTC

Possible modify cached object HTTP MIME fields?

Hi :
i konw we can retrieve and modify information about HTTP MIME fields by using MIME header functions.
i would like to konw can i modify cached object header use these functions?  i try to use these method to modify cached object header which get from TSHttpTxnCachedRespGet. but it seem to doesn't work.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Re: Possible modify cached object HTTP MIME fields?

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <le...@ogre.com>.
You can either modify the headers before they are stored in cache, or after reading from cache but before sending the response to client. It's a matter of doing in the appropriate hook.

-- leif

Sent from my iPad