Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/11 14:36:48 UTC

[Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Trivial Update of "HttpClientPowered" by ThomHehl

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-httpclient Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ThomHehl:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/HttpClientPowered

  [http://www.bigblogzoo.com BigBlogZoo]
      The BigBlogZoo is a Semantic Web Browser. Nearly 70,000 newsfeeds and blogs have been categorized and integrated into a collaborative framework we call the Zoo. We present to the user the channel concept, much like a television, except for a browser. Users can submit, browse, spider and reaggregate these channels. Future enhancements for collaboration will include the ability to reorganize and rate channels.

+ [http://www.heavyweightsoftware.com/rex.html REX--The Real Estate Translator]
+      A web-based IDX solution for Interactive Tools Realty Manager. This application provides a single solution for Real Estate advertising by pulling the listings from the local MLS and feeding them into Realty Manager to generate extremely versatlile web pages.
+