Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by matt kampmeier <mk...@wi.rr.com> on 2003/06/20 03:49:00 UTC

redirect pane/tab display at session startup

In my jetspeed site, I am allowing anonymous users (not logged in, psml
id=anon) the ability to save cookie information so that when they come
back to my site, they can be directed to the second tab on my anon home
page rather than the default first tab.   Saving the cookie info is no
problem in the intitial session, but how/where do I get control on
subsequent session starts to tell the psml service to display the second
tab instead of the default first tab - if the cookie info is present?

Thanks in advance,

Matt K.