Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Neta Bar Tal <NE...@Amdocs.com> on 2004/07/18 12:00:47 UTC

Ejbjar creating jars

Hi all,
I'm using the following task to build my EJB's.

<ejbjar dependency="none" descriptordir="${ejb.descriptor.dir}"
srcdir="${env.CCWPA}/classes">
   <weblogic compiler="${env.JAVA_HOME}/bin/javac"
destdir="${env.CCWPA}/bin" jvmdebuglevel="16" rebuild="false"
suffix="Bean.jar">
    <classpath>
     <pathelement path="${classpath}"/>
    </classpath>
   </weblogic>
   <include name="*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
   <exclude name="*-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
   <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
1.1//EN"
location="${env.CCPROJECTHOME}/product/${env.CCPROD}/${env.CCPRODVER}/co
nfig/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"/>

  </ejbjar>

this task  is always invoking new jars. what I need is to generate those
jars that need to be built(incremental build).
Is there a way to do it?

thanks in advance
netaB

Thank you.