Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jean-Paul Natola <jn...@familycareintl.org> on 2007/06/21 20:44:52 UTC

Rule verification

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with an ISP in Africa- there is a message stuck in their
queue that keeps getting delivered-

In the interim  I have created this rule so that the my box will reject that
specific message- I want to know if I did it correct

header   __TO_TUNTU       To =~ /tmwakajonga\@/i
header   __SUBJ_REJECT    Subject =~ /\bWarning: could not send message for
past 4 hours/i
meta     LOCAL_TO_TUNTU  (__TO_TUNTU && __SUBJ_REJECT)
score    LOCAL_TO_TUNTU  16
describe LOCAL_TO_TUNTU  blacklist  mail to tuntu@ with "Mail Delivery" in
the subject

I want this rule to block messages that are addressed to him
(tmwakajonga@fcimail.org) ONLY IF the subject reads

Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

Did I do it correctly?

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology