Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Borislav Kapukaranov <b....@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 11:01:23 UTC

OpenEjb transaction manager recipe

Hi all,

I've got a question about handling of the transaction manager in connection
factories.
I'm using openejb-4.0.0-beta2. In the Assembler class , the
createResource(ResourceInfo serviceInfo) method creates a service out of a
service recipe.
In case the service is a ResourceAdapter it checks the transaction manager
if it is the default Geronimo one or something else and acts accordingly,
however these checks don't exist in the case where the service is a
ManagedConnectionFactory.
In that case I see a connectionManagerRecipe being created with a hardcoded
reference to the default GeronimoConnectionManagerFactory which when
invoked tries to cast the transaction manager to the Geronimo one.
In my setup I've changed the transaction manager to one provided by JOTM
and I get a ClassCast there.

Can the connectionManagerRecipe initialization be more configurable in case
a user is not using the default transaction manager?

Best Regards
Bobby

Re: OpenEjb transaction manager recipe

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.