Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by 秋天的虫子 <jo...@qq.com> on 2018/11/20 04:02:12 UTC

netbeans yield problem

Dear NetBeans team,
      I'm a loyal user of netbeans. I'm glad to see the recent changes in netbeans. Its support for PHP has become more and more friendly. Now it's starting to support PHP 7.3. It's really exciting news, but so far, NetBeans seems to have no solution from PHP 5.5 to now. A PHP YIELD grammar-related BUG. When YIELD is added before a PHP statement, NetBeans will prompt for grammatical errors, but there are no grammatical errors on other IDEs (such as PHPSTORM). I hope the NetBeans team can solve this problem. This will help NetBeans expand their usage in the PHP camp. I hope the NetBeans team can repair this error in the future version, and I hope NetBeans will have a better future.
                                                                         A faithful user of NetBeans