Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/07 10:58:50 UTC

Fwd: Returned post for announce@apache.org

Hi,
I sent the announcement email for 3.6.0  but it bounced for the reasons
below

We have to fix the download page as soon as possible

Then I will send a new one and update the procedure with a new templates.

Any volunteer?

Enrico

From: Enrico Olivelli <eo...@apache.org>
To: Apache Announce List <an...@apache.org>, UserZooKeeper <
user@zookeeper.apache.org>, DevZooKeeper <de...@zookeeper.apache.org>
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:34:06 +0100
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.6.0 released
The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version
3.6.0.

ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed
applications. It exposes common services - such as naming,
configuration management, synchronization, and group services - in a
simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can
use it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader
election, and presence protocols. And you can build on it for your
own, specific needs.

For ZooKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

ZooKeeper 3.6.0 Release Notes are at:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.6.0/releasenotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The ZooKeeper Team

Re: Returned post for announce@apache.org

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Today I have partially reverted the website in order to have a working
website.

We have to merge Tison's changes and rebuild the website.
There is also a fix about javadoc made by Norbert

These days are quite busy for me, I would appreciate if any other committer
has a chance to fix the website

Enrico

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.