Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MarioF <oc...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 16:20:46 UTC

Re: Is this possible? (Distributed databases)

Any idea?

I have seen that for the search function the java code is this:

public static Map getProductSearchResult(HttpServletRequest request,
GenericDelegator delegator, String prodCatalogId) {

ProductSearchContext productSearchContext = new
ProductSearchContext(delegator, visitId);

List<String> foundProductIds = productSearchContext.doSearch();

I need that this function search in two (or more) DB. So, I need a way to
pass to this function the address of the others DB, but how?

Thanks in advance.