Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Heow Goodman <li...@alphageeksinc.com> on 2012/02/09 18:35:40 UTC

jspwiki interop

Guys,

I'm going to be using JSPWiki on my website and would like to deliver
HTML of some some articles to another webapp, running in the same
appserver (Jetty).

What's the preferred method of getting HTML out?

  * code
  * RPC/XML-RPC
  * something else? ...RSS, interwiki utils?

Unless I've missed something, using Java requires firing up an engine
(probably to resolve links etc) and looks pretty heavyweight, the last
thing I need is to double the memory footprint.  It's also likely I
missed the function named: parseFileAndRenderHtml(filename)  :-)

Any pointers as to where to get started?

Thanks,

Heow

Re: jspwiki interop

Posted by Heow Goodman <li...@alphageeksinc.com>.