Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/18 04:22:41 UTC

[STARTUP] Apache RocketMQ Meetup China - Shanghai

Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,

I am excited to call for the Apache RocketMQ Meetup China, Shanghai at
Jan. 12, 2019 (Saturday). Please have a look at your schedule, and consider
submitting a talk to the community[1].  The overarching message about this
meetup is “Apache RocketMQ: Cloud-Native Data Processing Infrastructure“,
and we wish to highlight the fact that Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is
invented - you are the ones inventing it.

For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter,
@ApacheRocketMQ, or contact me - vongosling@apache.org - with any questions
or concerns.

[1] http://alibabadeveloper.mikecrm.com/SRR6nMH

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Re: [STARTUP] Apache RocketMQ Meetup China - Shanghai

Posted by "huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.
Hi Gosling,

Very glad to hear this good news! I'm an MQ technology architect in chinamobile and cmsoft company, so I would like to join this meet up.

Also I would like to share a topic about <Messages Track Trace Feature for Apache RocketMQ>, which is "to design and implement the feature of message track trace for Apache RocketMQ", and I would also make a comparison with rabbitmq's message tracking feature to tell users why choose this feature of rocketmq.
.

Thanks,
HuZongTang

huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi devs,

I'd like to share a topic "OpenMessaging Stream & SQL API" in this meetup.
This topic includes:
* Challenges of stream computing: Past, Present and Future
* How to process stream events with existing MQ cluster
* The API design of OpenMessaging Stream & SQL API

Hope this is helpful to users processing stream data with MQ.

Thanks,
Xin

dongeforever <do...@apache.org> 于2018年12月19日周三 下午2:28写道:

Posted by liqipeng <wl...@163.com>.
Hi:
   I’m very glad to hear the good news.Recently, I participated in the development of RocketMQ client, including c, c++, python, goland, nodejs. So this meetup I want to share a topic about RocketMQ Client,which will introduce the use of RocketMQ Client and how to develop a RocketMQ Client in another language.I really hope to get the chance to give this speech.
   Best Regards,
   Qipeng Lee

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi devs,