Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Prateek Asthana <hk...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/28 02:53:33 UTC

echo dynamic sql

Hi,
When using dynamic sql generation using the various tags, is it
possible to echo the final SQL query that will be executed against the
database. I understand the query will change depending upon the
various conditions and want to see what is the final SQL query which
is getting executed.

Thanks,
Prateek

Re: echo dynamic sql