Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nacho <na...@siapi.es> on 2000/08/12 15:00:05 UTC

per Context Request interceptors

Hola a todos:

I've started to work on per Context Interceptors, and just reviewing
code to see how this works with contextManager to clone the
functionality into context, only i've added XmlMapper configuration to
read RequestInterceptor as a child from context,

please Any comments or advices prior to coding?

anybody is working on this?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Re: per Context Request interceptors

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I'll do a clean checkout/build this morning and see what's wrong.

I'm very happy you are looking to this. I think the right place
is the Container, not context.
In fact, I think they shouldn't even be part of ContextManager
at all ( as code organization ). Each Context has a "default"
container, and we can add a "default" container to ContextManger
( that will have a simple handler that will tell "no context is
configured" - in case the server is started without any
context ).

The logic for all container ( except contextMap and requestMap )
can be to call ContextManager.defaultContainer first, then
Context.defaultContainer then Container.

Right now I try to eliminate FacadeManager and 1-1 between
request/facade.

Costin